Our partner, Markies Catering offers flexible options for school lunches to all pupils.
- Half termly subscriptions with set menu for packed lunches or hot meals
- Packed lunches selected from an assortment menu with at least 48 hours notice
- Hot lunches on a daily basis with at least 24 hours notice
Packed lunches are available for pupils in Early Years. Packed lunches and hot meals are available for pupils in the Junior School and Senior School. Please see sample menus in the links below:
Early Years pre-packed lunch
Junior and Senior pre-packed lunch
Junior and Senior hot menu
Menus can be viewed and orders can be placed on their ordering system 12Order.
Markies also offers an assortment of sandwiches, salads, drinks and dairy products which can be ordered separately per day. Different choice selections will be available every day but you can see the full assortment menu below. To order from this menu, there are some conditions:
- Lunch must be ordered 48 hours in advance (before 11.00 am). For example if you want to order a lunch for Friday, your order must be placed before 11.00 am on Wednesday.
- If you choose to order per day, you must place a separate order for each day you would like your child to receive lunch. For example, if you want to order lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, you must place 3 separate orders for this week and 48 hours in advance.
It is also possible to order the hot meals on a daily basis according to the meal schedule shown in the hot meal menu above. Daily hot lunch orders must be placed a day in advance before 10.00 am.
If you have any questions, please contact the Markies Catering team.
We aim to be a ‘ nut-free’ school
The BSA aims to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all pupils and staff. While striving to be a nut-free school, complete guarantees cannot be given.
The BSA informs suppliers, staff, pupils, and parents/guardians about the school’s mission, by instructing catering providers, and providing guidelines in the handbook and the school website.
However, it’s challenging to find products completely free of nuts due to potential traces. Despite efforts, the risk of nuts entering the school cannot be eliminated. Pupils and staff with allergies should not solely rely on the policy and should inform The BSA of their allergies and take necessary precautions.