Our partner, Markies Catering offers flexible options for school lunches to all pupils.
- Half termly subscriptions with set menu for packed lunches or hot meals
- Packed lunches selected from an assortment menu with at least 48 hours notice
- Hot lunches on a daily basis with at least 24 hours notice
Packed lunches are available for pupils in Early Years. Packed lunches and hot meals are available for pupils in the Junior School and Senior School. Menus can be viewed and orders can be placed on their ordering system 12Order.
Markies also offers an assortment of sandwiches, salads, drinks and dairy products which can be ordered separately per day. Different choice selections will be available every day but you can see the full assortment menu below. To order from this menu, there are some conditions:
- Lunch must be ordered 48 hours in advance (before 11.00 am). For example if you want to order a lunch for Friday, your order must be placed before 11.00 am on Wednesday.
- If you choose to order per day, you must place a separate order for each day you would like your child to receive lunch. For example, if you want to order lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, you must place 3 separate orders for this week and 48 hours in advance.
It is also possible to order the hot meals on a daily basis according to the meal schedule shown in the hot meal menu above. Daily hot lunch orders must be placed a day in advance before 10.00 am.
If you have any questions, please contact the Markies Catering team.