From the secretariat
MUN is a great opportunity for students to learn debating and public speaking skills while also learning a lot about the world and current issues. Being able to organise this conference has been a great honour and privilege and we hope everyone has a great time.
The British School of Amsterdam campus is located on Havenstraat 6 in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, alongside one of the most well-known streets in Amsterdam: the Amstelveenseweg.
The BSA encourages all pupils and visitors to travel sustainably by walking, cycling and using public transport. Fortunately, our campus is incredibly accessible by all of these options.
All local transport stops are within a short walking distance and some are even right across the school. The nearest bus station is Haarlemmermeerstation, which connects to both GVB and Connexxion buses.
Other nearby tram stations include Amstelveenseweg, Valeriusplein en Olympiaweg. In addition, our school is also at a 2km distance from Station Zuid with metros, trams, trains and buses which allow you to get to the airport and the other side of Amsterdam all within 10 minutes.
- Best Western Amsterdam, Voorburgstraat 250
- Corendon City Hotel, Aletta Jacobslaan 7
- Conscious Hotel The Tire Station, Amstelveenseweg 5
- Olympic hotel, Ijsbaanpad 12
- Ron Gastrobar, Sophialaan 55 – European tapas-style dishes
- Dignita Vondelpark, Koninginneweg 218 – breakfast and lunch
- Anne&Max Amsterdam Zuid, Amstelveenseweg 196 – breakfast and lunch
- Loetje, Parnassusweg 1021 – known for steak